Google+ Odd and Strange - World of Odd Stuff, Fun Facts and Bizarre Stories: My Top 11 Strange Yet Awesome USB Drives

19 August 2012

My Top 11 Strange Yet Awesome USB Drives


I have always felt that there's no easier way to spice up life than to add some spice to your everyday tasks and equipments. I love USB - it's simple, it's straightforward, it's useful and it's AWESOME. Here is my gallery of the world's top 10 strange but awesome USBs.

 Star Wars Fever


 Monster Inc. incorporated in USB

 

Syringe USB Drive



Condom USB Drive


Emily's Strange USB Drive




The Swiss Army USB Drive




Teddy Bear USB




Probably the most irresistible: Doughnut USB




The Zombie Inspired Finger USB




Kitty Crystal USB




The Most Killing Of All


Like it? Don't forget to share with Friends.

Follow

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *